Parasites: Common Symptoms & Detox Strategies
We offer natural remedies to help you eliminate parasites and regain your vitality.
Naturally Detox Parasites
Parasites are organisms that infiltrate and feed on their hosts. They’re more common than you think! These nasty critters can impact your health in unexpected ways, draining your nutrients, energy, and vitality. If you experience frustrating issues like constipation or loose stool, gut sensitivity, weight loss or gain, depression, anxiety, insomnia, joint pain, itchy rashes, and a general feeling of being unwell, you may have a parasitic infection.
Because these symptoms can be disguised as effects of stress, poor sleep, or food sensitivities, conventional doctors often fail to correctly identify a parasitic infection. That’s where we can help.
Our functional medicine practitioners get to the root of your parasitic infection with a simple stool test. Then, we create personalized plans based on your life’s medical history using The Infinity WayTM.
Explore our parasite resources, best practices, and answers to frequently asked questions below.
Join the Full Moon Parasite Cleanse
Eliminate parasites when they’re most active: during a full moon. It may sound like science fiction, but parasites thrive off higher levels of serotonin produced around a full moon. Take advantage of this 3-5 day parasite detox to regain your vitality! Order the CellCore Para Kit with the link below at least 4-5 days before the full moon to receive it in time.
Register for a CellCore account with our Patient Direct Code on the next page. Then, order the Para Kit ($223.80).
Get answers to the most common questions we hear from our patients, including how to prepare for a parasite cleanse and what you can expect.
How do I know if I have parasites?
Most people have or will have a parasite during their lifetime. Look out for common issues like:
- Diarrhea or constipation
- Digestive issues and abdominal pain
- Brain fog and headaches
- Depression or moodiness
- Rash or itching
- Joint pains and weakness
- Weight loss or weight gain
How do I get parasites?
The truth is everyone is exposed to parasites. But if your immune system is working properly, parasites can be removed naturally without the host noticing. It’s easier than you might think to contract a parasite. You may encounter parasites if you:
- Travel abroad
- Bite your fingernails
- Handle or eat raw meat and fish (Sushi lovers, take note! Wasabi is served with sushi as an anti-parasitic.)
- Walk on or touch soil with bare hands or feet
- Swim in a body of water
- Let a pet lick your face
- Eat unwashed produce
- Have poor hand hygiene, especially after using the bathroom
How can I prevent parasites?
While you can’t prevent every parasitic infection, it’s a good idea to:
- Practice good hand hygiene and wash hands often, especially after using the bathroom
- Not allow pets or other animals to lick your face
- Abstain from eating raw or undercooked protein and unwashed produce
- Not bite your fingernails
- Support a strong immune system to fight off parasites when you are exposed
How do you test for parasites?
If you or your kids experience persistent symptoms or they get worse, it’s time to seek help. We can identify parasites with several tests based on your symptoms:
- Stool test: Fecal samples are collected and checked, especially if you have diarrhea, watery stools, cramps, gas, or other stomach issues.
- Blood test: Some parasitic infections can be identified with a blood test, but not all. While there is no blood test that can look for all infections, specific parasites can be suspected by a high eosinophil number.
What’s included in the CellCore Full Moon Parasite Cleanse?
We recommend the CellCore Para Kit to our patients – and we’ve tested it ourselves with great results! It includes 3 capsule supplements (Para 1, Para 2, BioToxin Binder) and a liquid tincture (Para 3) to scrub your gut and flush toxins through your intestinal tract. The supplements are made from natural ingredients to deep clean your system and offer valuable antioxidants.
Here’s what’s in each supplement in the Para Kit:
- BioToxin Binder — Made with the proprietary humic and fulvic acid extracts, plus extracts of broccoli sprout and yucca root for their antimicrobial properties, this Carbon Technology binder removes mycotoxins, parasites, and other unwanted elements, plus helps nourish the gut.
- Para 1— Mimosa pudica seed is the only ingredient for Para 1, CellCore’s flagship immune and gut support product. Mimosa pudica seed becomes gelatinous and sticky in the digestive tract to grab onto intestinal buildup, parasites, and toxins to escort them out via stools.
- Para 2— A multi-herb blend of clove, holarrhena (kutaja), neem, triphala, and vidanga combined with Carbon Technology is designed to nurture the body’s immune and digestive systems, as well as assist in killing off parasites.
- Para 3 — CellCore’smost potent parasite-killing product, Para 3 is a liquid supplement designed to absorb deep into the tissues. The seven herb blend (black walnut hulls, clove, holy basil, sage, tansy, thyme, and wormseed) also supports immune cell activity, inflammatory balance, and microbiome health by providing phytochemicals to boost the liver and digestive system.
- If you suffer from constipation, you MUST ADD CellCore’s Bowel Mover These will help support drainage and detox, making it easier to clear unwanted critters and toxins from the body. It can also help minimize parasite die-off symptoms and other detox side effects
The Para Kit includes enough supplements for multiple cleanses. Select your cleanse from the Beginner (3 days) or Intermediate (5 days) program. Our team recommends the Beginner dose for most new patients. As always, listen to your body and consult a doctor if you feel sick beyond the expected parasite die-off symptoms.
Beginner Cleanse – 3 days
Intermediate Cleanse – 5 days
What should I expect from the CellCore Full Moon Parasite Cleanse?
We recommend the CellCore full moon parasite cleanse (Para Kit) to flush out pesky parasites that steal your nutrients and cause frustrating symptoms. The herbal supplements in the full moon cleanse kill the parasites and your body begins to eliminate toxins. Even though you may experience some discomfort at this stage, it indicates that the cleanse is working.
You may experience:
- Worms or critters in your stool (yes, this is a good sign!)
- Aches & pains
- Flu-like symptoms
- Gut irritation
- Phlegm or stuffy nose
- Skin breakouts (after you clear out the toxins, you’ll see glowing skin!)
These symptoms don’t last long! Ease your discomfort with hot or cold packs, Epsom salt baths, plenty of sleep and water, vitamin D supplements or sunshine, peppermint or ginger tea for nausea, or a nasal saline rinse if a stuffy nose occurs.
Learn more about what to expect from a cleanse.
What should I do/eat during the parasite cleanse?
Besides taking the botanicals to kill these critters, there are a few other things you can do for a successful cleanse! Parasites love sugar. They thrive off of glucose-rich blood to function, which can trigger carb cravings. So during this cleanse, avoid foods with high sugar content. Depriving parasites of their fuel source will help clients clear them out more easily and lessen die-off symptoms. Reminder, check food labels during this time.
Physical activity can promote drainage, including the lymphatic system. When the body is draining well, it helps lessen uncomfortable detox symptoms or reabsorbing toxins in the body. Try walking for 20 minutes or yoga to help raise GABA levels, which in turn, helps a good mood!
The last essential area during the full moon and detox is sleep to help the body recover and support vital detox functions. Practice good sleep hygiene habits like avoiding screens before bed or keeping to a consistent sleep schedule (7+ hours). Certain essential oils, like lavender, can also encourage healthy sleep.
Which foods & supplements are best to support infection recovery?
Once we identify which parasite(s) you have, we work to cleanse them from your system and repair any damage to your gut. A strong gut biome will also protect against future infections or minimize symptoms. As you recover from a parasitic infection, it’s best to avoid sugar and complex carbohydrates, add anti-microbial foods into your diet, and get proper hydration and sleep.
There are many conventional medicines that rid the body of parasites, but we suggest tried-and-true natural methods first. Plants and herbs like raw garlic, clove, oregano, rosemary, cayenne, ginger, and grapefruit seed have been used for centuries to flush parasites out thanks to their anti-microbial properties. Fresh plants and herbs are great but concentrated oils and supplements may be more efficient. Always consult with your doctor before you take a new supplement or oil.
Why are parasites more active during a full moon?
During the full moon, your body’s serotonin (a neurotransmitter that parasites feed on) levels increase. When there’s increased serotonin, parasites become more active and release chemicals to inhibit GABA production (another neurotransmitter that calms anxiety).
You don’t have to do the cleanse during a full moon, but it’s recommended for the best results.
Do certain conditions make parasitic infections easier to get?
Yes. Parasitic infections are more common if you have a weakened or compromised immune system since your body can’t easily fight the infection. See our team’s recommendations for foods to boost immunity.
Check out blogs and videos where we talk about parasitic infections.
Parasite Cleansing: Your Ultimate Guide
Do you have a parasite? Probably! Founder & Medical Director Dr. Tenesha Wards discusses hidden parasite infection symptoms & our proven process for cleansing.
8 Warning Signs of Parasites
Parasites are notoriously tricky to identify. With common symptoms like stomach troubles, skin issues, bloating, and fatigue,...
How to Complete the Full Moon Parasite Cleanse
The Full Moon Parasite Cleanse will evict parasites living in your body and affecting your health. Here’s what you need to know about the cleanse.
Infinity Wellness Center
Austin, Texas 78748
512-291-7702 - fax
By appointment only. Our Herbal Pharmacy is open for walk-ins (for patients) during these hours.
M - 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
T - 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
W - 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
TH - 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
F-S - CLOSED