Find relief from persistent symptoms like bloating, constipation, brain fog and more.
Our Gut Healing Program
3 Months to a Healthier You
This Online Course Will Help You
- Regain your energy and overcome fatigue
- Wake up feeling more refreshed from better sleep
- Increase mental clarity and banish brain fog
Each video training module with Dr. Tenesha Wards addresses common causes of gut imbalance and how you can overcome them, naturally, in 3 months or less. This is the recommended program to start your healing journey at your own pace.Purchase the Course
Meet Dr. Tenesha Wards
Dr. Tenesha Wards, founder of The Infinity Way™ healing process and Medical Director of Infinity Wellness Center, believes everyone deserves a life of health and vitality. She is a functional medicine practitioner who has helped thousands of women balance their gut health to overcome brain fog, fatigue, bloating, anxiety and more. Dr. Wards creates healing programs to treat the person, not the disease, to get them back to balanced.
I’ve been seeing Dr. Wards for almost two years now and it has been the best investment I’ve ever made in myself! I came in with numerous concerns – chronic neck pain, digestive issues, hormonal issues, trouble sleeping, headaches…it was a very long list. Over the course of my treatment, she uncovered and treated the root of my issues vs. treating my symptoms with medication. I haven’t felt this good, both physically and mentally, in close to 20 years. She listens, she asks questions, she cares. She knows that each patient is a unique case and can’t be treated like every other. She requires a thorough initial interview and follows up with a personalized treatment plan that may include chiropractic care, nutrition guidance, acupuncture, natural hormone treatments, supplements, etc. I received all of the these treatments and my experience has been nothing but positive. I would not feel this good if I had taken ‘traditional’ medical advice. I’m so thankful for my experience with Dr. T! My body, mind and soul are better because of her. Mahalo! – Rhonda
Build A Better Gut
You are only as healthy as the food you absorb and the environment you live in – physically and mentally. We find that our patients’ gut issues are often caused by:
- Poor Diet: Diets high in refined sugars, gluten, and other grains may cause constipation, gas and bloating because they’re difficult for your body to break down and process. Diets which also lack fruits and vegetables may contribute to poor gut health.
- Stress: High stress levels for long periods of time cause your body to release large amounts of cortisol which causes the gut lining to deteriorate. This can create ulcers and other issues.
- Prolong Use of Antibiotics: Patients who regularly use antibiotics often have decreased levels of “good” bacteria in their gut which causes poor gut function.
- Lack of Probiotics: Probiotics, or “good bacteria,” help balance the gut biome and assist in breaking down food.
- Bacterial Infections in the Gut: An imbalance between good bacteria and bad bacteria may impact gut function and other areas in the body.
- Intestinal Parasites: These organisms infiltrate and feed on their hosts which can drain your nutrients, energy and vitality.
- Candida: This is a fungus that can grow in the gut causing GI distress, weight gain, belly fat and bloating.
These gut stressors, among others, are usually the culprit for general GI issues, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and Leaky Gut Syndrome.
Through nutritional response testing, evaluation, stool testing, saliva or blood testing we determine the cause of your gut issues. Using The Infinity Way™, we restore healthy gut function through diet modification, cleansing, or gastrointestinal repair.
Make an appointment with one of our functional medicine practitioners to uncover the root of your gut issues and find relief from persistent symptoms.Become a Patient
Dr. Tenesha Wards presents simple, impactful gut health tips to heal your body from the inside out. After watching this webinar, you’ll be able to identify the lesser-known root causes of G.I. tract inflammation and start to ease your symptoms with healthy lifestyle choices.