GENETIC TESTING ANALYSIS/MTHFR
- Do you always have something health wise going on? And don’t know why? It could be your genes!
- What if you could know what to do to ensure certain genes turn on or not?
- What if you were given a program specific for your genetic makeup to achieve optimal health?
- What if by knowing what your genes say you can plan for the future with prevention?
Now you can! With genetic testing. There was a time that genetic testing was un-affordable. Not anymore! In this appointment we develop your nutritional plan based on your genetics.
With Nutrigenomic testing, the goal is to fill the genetic gaps and supplement what you cannot make and build a “Multi-Vitamin” specific for your genes. When we do this, your body is at its most functional – and we see higher immune response and many ailments suppress. We will learn if you have defects in the following areas causing illness, fatigue, and other chronic issues:
- Neurotransmitter Processing
- Mitochondrial Function
- Inflammatory Potential
Listen to this Podcast to learn more about Genetic Mutations and why this level of precise knowledge of the body body is so important.
What is Genetic Testing?
To learn what Genetic “SNP’s” may be causing imbalance in your body.
With the exception of identical twins, there are small differences between individuals in terms of the information that is contained in their DNA. It’s these differences that make each of us unique. For example, one DNA base or
Infinity Wellness Center
Austin, Texas 78748
512-291-7702 - fax
By appointment only. Our Herbal Pharmacy is open for walk-ins (for patients) during these hours.
M - 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
T - 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
W - CLOSED
TH - 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
F-S - CLOSED