What is a Toxin? Who Is Toxic?
We all are toxic….We all live in a toxic world. Even with ongoing care, your body accumulates more toxins than it eliminates. A “toxin” can be anything from:
- food dyes
- synthetic drugs and hormones
- air pollution
- water pollution
- chemicals from foods, medicines, surgery, or dental work
- emotional toxins can buildup from stress.
When you consider that we are only the 2nd or 3rd generation of humankind to ever live in a world of clogged air, chemicals, and electromagnetic frequencies, to walk on concrete rather than dirt, and to sit all day indoors, it is amazing that we aren’t worse off than we are.
So what does our body do with all the built up Toxins?
It stores them in our tissues such as our breasts and ovaries, causing cysts. As well as in our organs such as our Liver, Intestines, and Stomach clogging them.These toxins congest our liver and disrupts our system. They build up and confuse our hormone system, and make it hard for us to release what we do not need.
Signs you may be Toxic:
- Chronic Fatigue
- Weight Gain
- Hypoglycemia or Diabetes
- Poor Sleep
- Dark Circles Under your eyes
What can you do About It?
- Use Natural Beauty products, the average woman uses 22 products each morning – how many have toxic dyes and chemicals?
- Eat Meats that have not been injected with fat producing hormones – Organic meats.
- Use essential oils instead of toxic perfumes
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables (organic when possible) that contain antioxidants to help detoxify.
- Take weekly Detox baths – for recipes click here
- Limit alcohol, tobacco, and synthetic prescription drugs, even aspirin.
- Detox and Cleanse your body from the inside out, once or twice a year!
Start thinking ahead, the perfect time to Cleanse is after the Holidays!
New Year, New You – 2019!