Image credit: MakeGoodTogether.com
In mid-November, Dr. Tenesha Wards appeared on the Make Good Together IGTV to share science-based tips that boost your immunity. Don’t let COVID-19 and other viruses set up shop inside your body. With a balanced lifecycle and a healthy gut, you’ll be better positioned to prevent serious illness and reduce depression and anxiety.
Here are Dr. Wards’ top supplements to help boost your immunity.
- Cut out processed foods/sugar.
- Exercise daily.
- Run blood labs and address any underlying issues that make you vulnerable.
- Check your gut – 80% of your immune system is in your Gut lining! Are you on a probiotic? Do you have leaky gut?
- Stop Smoking.
- A lungs health supplement like N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) or nitric oxide to help with lung inflammation.
- An antiviral – zinc, pau d’arco extract, garlic, monolaurin, or oregano.
- Antioxidants that eat free radicals such as Vitamin D and Vitamin C
- An anti-inflammatory like Vitamin D or glutathione
- An adrenal support supplement to help manage cortisol and stress
Listen to the full conversation on Instagram TV.
Schedule an appointment for your personalized Immune Boost Kit.