Saliva collection is simple, non-invasive, and can be performed in the privacy of your home. You send your sample by prepaid shipping to the laboratory, and results are sent directly to us. The hormones are stable at room temperature for 5 days and require no special handling for shipment.
Saliva is considered a better indicator of biologically active hormone levels than blood.
Saliva testing measures the circulating levels of hormones available to body tissues in men and women, more accurately reflecting the body’s functional hormone status.
WHO SHOULD TEST HER/HIS HORMONE LEVELS?
- Anyone taking prescribed Thyroid medication, Anxiety medication, or psychotropic prescriptions such as Prozac, Celexa, Welbutrin, etc.
- Those concerned with possibly changing hormone levels and fluctuations in their monthly cycles
- Women experiencing PMS symptoms
- Persons experiencing more than one or two of the symptoms listed in this Web site
- Pre- and postmenopausal women concerned with their estradiol and progesterone and DHEA levels for preventative reasons
- Those wishing to monitor their hormone levels following replacement therapy (oral, sublingual, or topical), and subsequently regulate their supplements levels.
- Women trying to get pregnant or women with a history of difficult pregnancies or miscarriages.
- Men concerned with their sexual drive and testosterone levels.
- Those with sleep disorders.
- Those with stress related disorders, fatigue, depression, and immune weakness.
- Women experiencing menopausal type symptoms such at hot flashes, night sweats, and more.
Infinity Wellness Center
Austin, Texas 78748
512-291-7702 - fax
M - 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
T - 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
W - CLOSED
TH - 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
F - CLOSED
CFS Doctor in Austin Chiropractor in Austin Chronic Fatigue Doctor in Austin Texas Chronic Fatigue Support in Austin Fibromyalgia Aware Doctor in AustinHolistic Doctor in Austin Holistic Practitioner in Austin Homeopathic Doctor in Austin Hypothyroidism Support in Austin Prenatal Care in Austin Prenatal Vitamins Austin Insomnia Doctor in Austin Thyroid Support in Austin Natural Hypothyroidism Balance in Austin Holistic Allergy Relief Natural Hormone Treatment