Infinity Wellness Center is committed to the health and well-being of our patients and staff. We are closely monitoring the situation and following directives from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Since we are for some patients’ essential care, we are still seeing patients with an adjusted schedule.
Please note things could change day to day so look for updates here and on our Facebook page.
We are conducting in-person appointments and Telehealth appointments. We have secured the necessary PPE equipment, including masks, that we will be wearing throughout the appointment. Appointments will be spread out to decrease the amount of traffic in the office and allow time for taking temperatures, and sanitizing and cleaning per the CDC guidelines.
Per the City and County orders, if you chose to come into the clinic, all patients must wear a cloth mask when entering the building. You can absolutely keep your appointment Telehealth/phone if you chose.
If you are experiencing a fever with cough and/or shortness of breath and have traveled to an area with the ongoing spread of coronavirus please do not enter our facility. Please call our office to reschedule and/or schedule a telehealth visit. These measures are for the safety of all patients and staff in our clinic.
We are working on all supplement orders throughout the week, but please give us grace as we are diligently working to fulfill these orders on a first-come, first-serve basis. As you can imagine, there are some issues with supplements being on back-order right now.
We strongly suggest staying on your protocol the best you can in times that are stressful – especially adrenal and immune support!
Here’s what we are currently doing:
- Our office has been closed to the public for 4 weeks to practice social distancing and to ensure that the Staff and Doctors are not experiencing any symptoms.
- We are back open and limiting the office to the doctors and patients on-site during our in-person treatments to minimize the number of people present.
- Offering Immune boosting and stress reducing crisis care kits with a doctor consult.
- For supplements refills – we are offering door pickups or mail orders. If you have a special circumstance for pickup, please email us and we will figure out the best way to get them to you.
- Reducing the number of patients scheduled to reduce group exposure and scheduling virtual telehealth appointments when possible.
- Our Doctors and staff are wearing the proper PPE, including masks.
- We are providing disinfectant and sanitizer throughout the office.
- Requiring patients to wear a cloth mask to enter the clinic.
- Sanitizing and disinfecting surfaces, tables, doorknobs, clipboards and pens with medical-grade disinfectant before and after each patient.
- We request patients and staff to stay home if exhibiting any of the COVID-19 symptoms and call or email us to reschedule.
- Washing our hands again, and again, and again!
Here’s what we ask of you:
- Do your part in practicing social distancing to protect yourself and others.
- Allow us to take your temperature before arriving at the office for your appointment. Symptoms usually begin with a fever per the CDC website.
- Per City and County requirements wear a cloth mask whilw in the clinic.
- Please observe a 6ft. distance from other patients while in the Wellness Center.
- Please reschedule your appointment or go virtual if you or someone you have been in contact with a positive case, or has traveled outside of the U.S. in the last 21 days or of course are exhibiting symptoms.
- Wash your hands, again and again and again!
We are here to answer questions and help in any way we can, so please email us if you need any guidance. We are working on virtual conferences and webinars for stress management, meditation, immune-boosting and what to do if you contract COVID-19, so please stay tuned to your inbox and social media. Thank you for your patience and trust in us. We will get through this together.
Stay Safe. Stay Calm. Stay Well.
Dr. Wards, Dr. Massey, Dr. VanNoy & Team