What is a Toxin? Who Is Toxic?
We all are toxic….We all live in a toxic world. Even with ongoing care, your body accumulates more toxins than it eliminates. A “toxin” can be anything from pesticides, xenoestrogens, food dyes, synthetic drugs and hormones, plastics, air pollution, water pollution, parasites, and chemicals from foods, medicines, surgery, or dental work and even an emotional toxic buildup from stress. When you consider that we are only the 2nd or 3rd generation of humankind to ever live in a world of clogged air, chemicals, and electromagnetic frequencies, to walk on concrete rather than dirt, and to sit all day indoors, it is amazing that we aren’t worse off than we are.
So what does our body do with all the built up Toxins?
How Can We Help You Today?
Reclaim your health at your own pace with our Infinity Way™ self-guided programs. Tackle gut issues, lymphatic drainage, your nutrition, mental wellness and more.
From $325Self-Guided Care
Become a patient to get started on your journey to a healthier life. You’ll work with our team, via personal telehealth sessions, to discover the root core of your symptoms.
From $1515Become a Patient
We have a trove of information on our website. From stress and anxiety to balancing hormones, nutritional guidance to fighting parasites, you’re sure to learn something new.
Signs you may be Toxic:
- Chronic Fatigue
- Hypoglycemia or Diabetes
- Poor Sleep
- Dark Circles Under your eyes
What can you do About It?
- Use Natural Beauty products, the average woman uses 22 products each morning – how many have toxic dyes and chemicals?
- Eat Meats that have not been injected with fat producing hormones – Organic meats.
- Use essential oils instead of toxic perfumes
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables (organic when possible) that contain antioxidants to help detoxify.
- Take weekly Detox baths – for recipes
- Limit alcohol, tobacco, and synthetic prescription drugs, even aspirin.
- Detox and Cleanse your body from the inside out, once or twice a year!
Start thinking ahead, the perfect time to Cleanse is after the Holidays!
New Year, New You!