Dr. Tenesha Wards was interviewed by friend and entrepreneur, professional speaker, author and leading business strategist, Steve Harper. Steve developed The Ripple Effect which uncovers the secret to creating powerful long-lasting connections and their impact on one’s personal and professional life.
Dr. Tenesha was so thrilled about this episode she had to do her own write up for this release:
Hands down my FAVORITE podcast that I’ve done.
How Can We Help You Today?
Reclaim your health at your own pace with our Infinity Way™ self-guided programs. Tackle gut issues, lymphatic drainage, your nutrition, mental wellness and more.
From $325Self-Guided Care
Become a patient to get started on your journey to a healthier life. You’ll work with our team, via personal telehealth sessions, to discover the root core of your symptoms.
From $1515Become a Patient
We have a trove of information on our website. From stress and anxiety to balancing hormones, nutritional guidance to fighting parasites, you’re sure to learn something new.
I love how much we covered:
- What’s going wrong with the traditional medical system
- Following your dreams
- Why I’m practicing functional medicine
- Star trek
- Living authentically
- What career(s) I’d want if I wasn’t doing this (you’ll never guess!)
- How western medicine failed me
- Taking big leaps and building the plane as we fly
- RIPPLE effects of starting a non-profit and going big after a recent shamanic journey (thanks Kim Friedman Goyette)
- How I’m stepping into leading from a heart space to change the medical insurance coverage industry
- And the hustle and grit of it all!
It was an honor to be your guest and create more ripples…
So much love to you Steve
– Dr. Tenesha
Watch the full episode on Youtube