Arwen Bardsley is a Certified Food & Spirit Practitioner and a Low Tox Coach. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Reiki Master qualification, and additional certificates in Kinesiology, Seichim, Crystal Healing, and Aromatouch Massage. Her practice is Evenstar Wellbeing.
In this episode, Arwen interviews functional medicine practitioner, Dr Tenesha Wards. Together they discuss:
- Everything you ever wanted to know about Lyme disease, which Dr Tenesha believes is a modern day epidemic, worse than Covid
- Epstein Barr Virus – how to be tested and treated for this recurring issue
- Awareness and avoidance of toxins to boost immunity
- Covid long haul syndrome – how to get to the bottom of it and treat it
- Mold illness and the huge number of water damaged buildings across the world
- Why it’s important to treat the whole person including mental, emotional and spiritual states for healing to occur
Listen on Apple podcasts and Arwen’s site. Watch the interview here on the Evenstar Wellbeing YouTube channel.