As we approach the holidays in full force this year, don’t let stress get the best of you. Between gift shopping, family obligations, holiday parties, and of course, the elephant in the room, the economy, we still have so much to be thankful for this holiday season and our health is top on that list! We must avoid BURN OUT!! So, keep your mental health and do not allow stress and depression to ruin your holidays! Now is not the time to neglect your Health!
21 Stress Busters
1. Of course – Visit your Chiropractor!!!
2. Remove obvious stressors
3. Get enough sleep
4. Laugh out loud, start with a giggle and work your way into a roar. You can’t help but release the “feel good” endorphins while laughing!
5. Play with a pet
6. Forgive. If you are holding a grudge or are angry with someone, set up a time to meet with them and explain your feelings or find a way to release them yourself.
7. Take the stairs instead of the elevator
8. Do Yoga
9. Sing out loud
10. If you feel like crying, cry. It’s cleansing to your spirit.
11. In a crisis, ask yourself “will this matter to you in a year from now?”
12. Go for a 30-minute walk or hike
13. Stand still and be still for 2 minutes, shhh no talking.
14. Get a stress ball and SQUEEZE!
15. Meditate on the word love, this word holds the highest frequency known.
16. Take a bath.
17. Clean out a closet.
18. Learn to say no.
19. Make a list of what you need to get done that day. There, now you can stop going over and over it in your head.
20. Call someone you care about.