Out with the bad and in with the good. When you feel sluggish, bloated, and fatigued, it’s time for a refresh. We can help you reset your body and practice some self-care! Read on for our top detox activities that you can do at home.
- Keep toxins out
- Eat clean and avoid dyes, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, and chemicals
- Clean up makeup, skin care, cleaning products, and water
- Drink filtered water
- Keep your food intolerances out of your diet. If you need help learning your intolerances, talk to our staff.
- Take detox baths. Epsom salt is a great addition to baths. Check out more detox bath inspiration!
- Practice lymphatic drainage massage by a therapist or self-lymph massage.
- Dry brushing before showers.
- Coffee enemas (or colonics from a colon hydro therapist)
- InfraRed sauna sessions always help.
- Sweat. Rebound on an exercise trampoline for 5-7 minutes or walk 20-30 minutes. If your energy is up, you can begin more vigorous workouts!
- Sip on lemon, lime, or cucumber water all day.
- Green tea is also hydrating and delicious to sip on.
- Increase your intake of apples, pears, beets – either in your meals or juiced.
- Eat raw fruits and veggies only for 1 whole day.
- Follow the alkaline broth handout from the pH Module – request this from our staff.
- Deep breathing for 3-5 minutes – inhale for 4 seconds, hold for 4 seconds, and then exhale for 4 seconds.
- Take the 2-apple-a-day challenge! Eat 2 apples a day for 7 days.
If you’re looking for a guided detox experience, schedule an appointment and let’s work together to get you back to balanced. Our team works with you to create a custom wellness plan. Whether you’re detoxing for your general health or a specific symptom, we are here to guide you.