We are committed to restoring balance, vitality, and health with compassion and integrity by facilitating the body’s own healing ability.
Purpose: To be a facilitator and educator of the healing process to everyone we come in contact with through Clinical Nutrition, Acupuncture, and Chiropractic care.
Vision: It is our vision for people to live free of physical, chemical and emotional pains through Chiropractic Care in the Austin area, as well as in third world countries where resources are limited and care is so terribly needed.
Trust is Everything
We are firm believers that if you don’t trust your doctor you will not get results. We tell every patient that if you and the doctor don’t link arms together on your case and forge ahead as a team you won’t make it. We pride ourselves working with you and your experiences on your case. We believe without this foundational understanding we could not be as successful as we are. We acknowledge that working on your individual case is a sacred journey toward a more vibrant, highly functional, and more appreciative experience through life.
Focus: Determine the core causes of conditions such as fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, headaches or whatever symptom the imbalance may be showing itself through; offering prenatal care, as well as care for infants and children.
- To listen with compassion to the needs of each patient as we discover the root cause and design an individualized program based on their body’s chemistry.
- To compassionately guide each patient to achieve well-being, vitality and a restored energy and enthusiasm for life!
- To provide education and empowerment to each patient to maintain well-being, vitality their restored energy and enthusiasm for life!
What our practices believes
- Those that follow our recommendations as closely as possible will support and maximize their chance to get well.
- Those that stick with a program long enough (to maximize the changes we have made) will support your body’s ability to stay well.
Learn more about our services and treatments
If you are suffering you are not alone. Many people have come to infinity wellness center in search of relief, and have had great success.